100 Fanny Rd
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
- Do you use food as a way to reward yourself or your family?
- Do you equate food and alcohol with happiness?
- Do you believe as you age you will feel worse?
- Do you know how to respond when you feel overstressed?
- Is your mind always “full” or are you mindful?
Join us as presenter, Dr. Julie Scarano, DC of Santiago Chiropractic Associates takes us through an enlightened journey about eating, thinking, and moving. You will discover many ways to make yourself feel better, and food is not one of them. Program is free and open to all. Non-members welcome.