You might think it could never happen to someone you love or someone you know. YOU ARE WRONG. Join us when the Morris County Prevention is Key and the Mountain Lakes Health Department present a training that will teach you how to respond to a drug overdose. This one-hour program is free, open to all, and will include:
- Overdose Prevention Strategies
- Signs and Symptoms of Overdose
- Now to Administer Naloxone
- Rescue Breathing
- Overdose Prevention Legal Rights
- Support Information and Resources
Registration is limited to the first 30 individuals by calling (973) 625-1998, ext. 18.