Join us for half an hour of interactive songs and music with Miss Paula of Miss Paula’s Music & Me. This is followed by one hour of free play on our equipment including an inflatable moon walk in the gymnasium. This is a fun way for you and your child to spend the “witching hour!” Registration deadline is January 17.
Parents: Do not miss this program! As technology evolves, so do ways to bully. Learn what cyberbullying is, how it works, why it’s unique, and learn ways to address it with your child, including:
- When to have the conversation
- Steps to take if your child is a victim
- Setting safety rules
- Establishing guidelines for online accounts
- Access to social media
- What to do if your child is the bully
- Resources to help both parents and children
This is a free program open to the community and Y membership not needed. Pre-registration required.
Looking for the best preschool experience for your child? Visit us during our Open House!
- Meet our talented staff
- Tour our safe and secure facility
- Experience our hands-on learning environment
- See our outdoor playground
- Register your child and be eligible for a FREE Family Membership drawing