Come tour our facilities with one of our camp experts and get answers to all of your questions. And, if you decide we are the camp for your child, get registered on the spot! We recommend planning 45 minutes to an hour.
- 2020 Camp Session Dates and Pricing List
- Camp Options and Program Details
- Camp Sample Schedule
- Camp Tour Request Form
- Day Camp Performing Arts Session 2
- How to Choose a Camp
- Program Highlights and Campgrounds
- Registration & Payment Information
- School-Age Camp Lunch Change Request
- School-Age Camp Parent Feedback
- Staff Quality Counts
- Terms / Policies / Procedures
Lakeland Hills Family YMCA Events
Come to the Y with your friends and enjoy an evening just for you! Swimming, Kids Zone, gym games, music, indoor GaGa, and snacks are all available to you. Free for members and 7th Grade Pass Holders; non-members welcome at $5. All participants must have a [ddownload id="6700" style="link" text="Teen Night Contract"] signed with the Y.
Make some friends from other towns while staying active and having fun in a safe and supervised environment. You may register one guest, one time only. Parents: Registration is a must!
- Pool: Recreational Swim until 8:00 p.m.
- Gym: Inflatable Ga-Ga/Indoor Soccer
- Scribner: Table Football Tourney & Valentines Creations