We are excited to announce that we have launched!
In the interest of keeping you informed and connected to what’s going on during the camp season, we will be using PlayerSpace’s CampSpace portal to administer many aspects of camp. One thing we’re most excited about is making it possible for you to now easily access, complete and submit all forms for your camper online. No guess work. You will only see the forms that are relevant to/required for your camper.
In addition to forms, when the time comes, the portal will give you quick access to:
- Group Schedules
- Counselor Information
- Photos and Videos
You’ll even be able to sync camp schedules to your mobile calendar.
On our end, we are looking forward to managing:
- More Comprehensive Group Rosters
- Significantly improving our ability to communicate with you quickly and more frequently than ever
- Reminders (“Remember your bathing suit tomorrow” etc.)
- Special Event Updates (“Dress to be messy tomorrow” etc.)
- Urgent Notifications (“Power outage at the Y – please pick-up early” etc.)
- Rain Day Updates
There’s even an Activity Wire – kinda like Camp’s own private Facebook where we’ll post fun feeds and updates from the day.
After you register for camp (approximately 24-36 hours) you will receive an email containing a link to your Campspace profile so you can begin to submit the required forms to complete your camp registration.
To get a sneak peek, visit the Parent Help Site where you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions and a video overview of the Parent Center.
OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS
• The portal performs best in Google Chrome and Firefox browsers. (It does work in Safari but some displays may not be complete.)
• For security purposes, the access links expire in 72 and also become invalid when forwarded. So when you receive your official system generated welcome email, please log in at least once before the link expires.
Portal/App: IT Director, Suzanne Mantuano 973.507.7024 firstname.lastname@example.org
- All forms (completed online) are due no later than Monday, April 15.