Registration & Payment Information
We're having warm weather thoughts of a summer filled with cheers, laughter, games, and friendship at our half and full day camps.
Email our camp director to set up an appointment: Shannon Bujoreanu
It is recommended that returning campers register online for faster processing.
HOW TO REGISTER
- $100 deposit per session
- Select Your Payment Plan
- Balances due by May 1
- Complete the simple YMCA forms via PlayerSpace within 5 business days of receiving link from PlayerSpace.
We are excited to offer you a more convenient way of providing us important information about your camper including check in/out, attendance, your child’s schedule, media albums, and a secured photo ID system for authorized pick-up. This mobile app has step-by-step tutorials on how to use and complete paperwork. PlayerSpace will allow us to:
- Quickly access important health and safety information on your camper
- Carry over information year-to-year
- Provide an easier process for parents/guardians
At YMCA Summer Day Camp, kids exchange screen time for plenty of fresh air and active play. Your child will explore nature, discover new hobbies, build self-esteem and learn new skills. We energize their summer with a variety of developmentally appropriate activities.
There’s something for every child at YMCA Summer Day Camp! And you’ll love our caring counselors who create fun, safe environments where kids can flourish.
“The staff is the best I’ve ever seen, and my son has a blast every day.” – Stephanie, YMCA parent
Summer Day Camp Payment Information
- A $100 Deposit is required at the time of registration per session for each camper.
- Deposits and monies are refundable until May 1, 2020 (minus a $50 administrative fee per camper per session).
- All camp forms must be completed within 5 business days of receiving the link from PlayerSpace. Registration is not complete until all forms have been received via PlayerSpace and approved by the YMCA.
- All registrations after May 1 will require full payment at the time of registration.
- Funding applications, for those who qualify, are available at www.lakelandhillsymca.com or at the Member Services Desk as of January 2020.
- When registering for camp please submit completed financial assistance application with all required documentation and a $50 registration fee per session per child.
- Camp balances are due May 1st.
- Option 1: Login to your account and pay online.
- Option 2: Mail or drop off a check at our front desk.
- Option 3: Click on the link below to have your credit card automatically charged.
- * If you need a payment plan, our options are as follows:
- Session 1 and 2 charged between May 8th and May 12th
- Session 3 charged between June 8th and June 12th
- Session 4 and Vacation Camp charged between July 8th and July 12th
- Financial Assistance applications, for those who qualify, are available at the Member Services Desk or download a Financial Assistance Application.
- Please submit completed financial assistance application with all required documentation and a $50 registration fee per session per child.
- Anyone applying for financial assistance must register in person with the Camp Director or Camp Bookkeeper.
- Withdrawals from the Camp Program not received in writing by May 1st will result in loss of all camp fees.