Get the most out of your Y membership with our drop-in Child Watch service. Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers may enjoy unstructured playtime in a supervised, safe, and relaxed environment.
The Y’s Child Watch program is for children who are 6 weeks to 6 years old and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis as space is limited to 15 children.
Any child over the age of 2 years old MUST wear a mask over their nose and mouth while entering the building and for the entire time they are in Child Watch.
The cost of the service is $5 for up to 1.5 hours. Child Watch hours are: Monday – Saturday from 9:00am-12:30pm.
You may come during preset time blocks as follows: 9:00AM – 10:30AM, 10:00AM – 11:30AM and 11:00AM – 12:30PM. You may arrive at any time during any of the preset times; however. your end time is the same. There is no overlapping of time slots. Max usage is one time slot, per day, per family.
- To provide the most sanitary conditions, all food, sippy cups, and bottles are only permitted in the main lobby. Please adjust your workout around your child’s feeding schedule.
- A parent or guardian must remain in the building while using Child Watch.
- For the safety and protection of our staff and other children, ill children are not permitted; we reserve the right to refuse admittance based on any sign of illness.
- We continue to monitor all CDC and NJ Department of Health updates regarding COVID-19.
- We look forward to seeing your children again and ask for your patience during this time.
Any questions may be directed to Renee Welch, email@example.com or call 973.334.2820
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!