This page is for use by those currently enrolled in the After School Kids Club programs. If you are looking for more information about the After School Kids Club program, please visit our Kids Club page.
Visit your child’s site page for his/her monthly activity and enrichment calendars as well as photos of their Kids Club fun. You will also be able to learn more about the talented, energetic staff who will be working with your child each day.
From the Director's Desk:
Hello and welcome to the Kids Club Before and After School Program!
When your child will NOT be attending the Kids Club program on a scheduled day, please use the following procedure:
Leave a message for the staff indicating that your child will be out for the day.
- All Messages must be left by 2:00 PM.
- Riverview: (973) 507-7001
- Lincoln Park: (973) 507-7002
- Butler: (973) 507-7005
- Lakeview: (973) 507-7006
Inclement Weather Reminders:
The winter months schools may have closings, early dismissals or delayed openings due to inclement weather.
- If school closes, there is no Kids Club on that day.
- If there is a delayed opening, the morning care program will be cancelled for that day, however, after school kids club will run as scheduled.
- If there is an early dismissal, there will be morning care for that school, but Kids Club in the afternoon will be cancelled.
- If a district cancels all after school activities for any reason, Kids Club will be cancelled for that day.
Please be sure to plan accordingly if one of the above scenarios occurs this winter.