- No temperatures taken but please be respectful of others. If you are not feeling well stay home.
- The co-ed steam room and saunas in the Long-term Fitness Locker Rooms are opening.
- Towel service is not available for Long Term Locker Room members or in the Health and Fitness Center. If you have an interest in those adult-only locker rooms, please contact Nancy Dunham: NancyD@Lhymca.com
- The lockers in the first-floor general locker rooms are also fully opening.
- The group fitness classes can now expand, and reservations requirements are no longer needed. The schedule of classes can be found on our website.
- The afternoon closing (1:30-2:30pm) in the Health & Fitness center is eliminated but be assured that our facilities are thoroughly cleaned every night and electrostatic cleaning is performed every morning before opening throughout the building.
- Beginning the week of June 28, which is the start of our summer session, adult basketball and volleyball are returning. Days and times will be posted, and notification made via our social media.
- We expect to open our Child Watch/Babysitting room in September.
Beginning Friday, May 28, 2021 masks and face coverings are no longer required for fully vaccinated participants in indoor public spaces including our Y. Also, the six-foot distancing requirement is eliminated. The CDC recommends that individuals who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear masks in indoor spaces including children under the age of 12 who take classes and swim lessons. Our childcare and summer day camp programs follow separate state mandates so masks continue to be required in the Early Childhood Learning Center.