Participants in these programs learn new skills, make new friends, stay motivated, and foster healthier lifestyle choices. The Lakeland Hills Family YMCA’s adult programs and activities are designed to get you off the couch and into the mix. You’ll learn lifestyle skills for a healthier spirit, mind and body, enjoy social interaction with like-minded individuals, and increase your physical activity in a variety of fun and engaging programs and fitness classes.
- Childcare & Camp
- Before & After School & Vacation Care
- Kids Zone
- Preschool & Pre-K
- Summer Day Camps
- 2020 Camp Session Dates and Pricing List
- Camp Options and Program Details
- Camp Sample Schedule
- Camp Tour Request Form
- Day Camp Performing Arts Session 2
- How to Choose a Camp
- Program Highlights and Campgrounds
- Registration & Payment Information
- School-Age Camp Lunch Change Request
- School-Age Camp Parent Feedback
- Staff Quality Counts
- Terms / Policies / Procedures
- Education & Enrichment
- For Kids
- Health & Wellness
- Older Adults
- Swimming & Aquatics
LHY Adult Events
Jan 20 – Jan 24 all-day
Jan 25 @ 6:15 pm – 8:30 pm
Come to the Y with your friends and enjoy an evening just for you! Swimming, Kids Zone, gym games, music, indoor GaGa, and snacks are all available to you. Free for members and 7th Grade Pass Holders; non-members welcome at $5. All participants must have a [ddownload id="6700" style="link" text="Teen Night Contract"] signed with the Y.
Feb 1 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Make some friends from other towns while staying active and having fun in a safe and supervised environment. You may register one guest, one time only. Parents: Registration is a must!
- Pool: Recreational Swim until 8:00 p.m.
- Gym: Inflatable Ga-Ga/Indoor Soccer
- Scribner: Table Football Tourney & Valentines Creations
Feb 7 @ 7:30 am – 9:30 am