In addition to learning lifesaving water safety skills, people of all ages can increase their physical activity by swimming. Swimming also motivates children to strive for self-improvement, teaches goal orientation, and cultivates a positive mental attitude and high self-esteem. It also teaches life lessons of sport and sportsmanship, so that children can learn how to work well with teammates and coaches and how to deal with winning and losing.
- Childcare & Camp
- Before & After School & Vacation Care
- Kids Zone
- Preschool & Pre-K
- Summer Day Camps
- 2020 Camp Session Dates and Pricing List
- Camp Options and Program Details
- Camp Sample Schedule
- Camp Tour Request Form
- Day Camp Performing Arts Session 2
- How to Choose a Camp
- Program Highlights and Campgrounds
- Registration & Payment Information
- School-Age Camp Lunch Change Request
- School-Age Camp Parent Feedback
- Staff Quality Counts
- Terms / Policies / Procedures
- Education & Enrichment
- For Kids
- Health & Wellness
- Older Adults
- Swimming & Aquatics
Lakeland Hills Family YMCA Events
Jan 20 – Jan 24 all-day
Jan 25 @ 6:15 pm – 8:30 pm
Come to the Y with your friends and enjoy an evening just for you! Swimming, Kids Zone, gym games, music, indoor GaGa, and snacks are all available to you. Free for members and 7th Grade Pass Holders; non-members welcome at $5. All participants must have a [ddownload id="6700" style="link" text="Teen Night Contract"] signed with the Y.
Feb 1 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Make some friends from other towns while staying active and having fun in a safe and supervised environment. You may register one guest, one time only. Parents: Registration is a must!
- Pool: Recreational Swim until 8:00 p.m.
- Gym: Inflatable Ga-Ga/Indoor Soccer
- Scribner: Table Football Tourney & Valentines Creations
Feb 7 @ 7:30 am – 9:30 am