Lakeland Hills Family YMCA is pleased to offer six specific programs designed to help prevent chronic disease.
Mark your calendar for our Open House for Chronic Disease Prevention on Tuesday, September 24 from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Meet health care professional from all levels and multiple specialties – ask your questions!
- Free health screenings including blood pressure, balance, body fat, and hearing
- Free prescription medication advice and consultations with pharmacists
- Free consultations with beauty experts trained to help manage internal and visible side effects of cancer treatments
- Learn about our Chronic Disease Prevention programs that are offered at no or low cost with no membership needed.
- Talk with others who successfully manage their chronic disease
- Enjoy light refreshments
Pre-registration preferred in person, by calling the Y, or by clicking here.
Please contact our fitness directors for more information: