With our state-of-the-art Weight & Fitness Training Center, 25-yard Pool, regulation-size Gymnasium, premier Early Childhood Learning Center, popular Summer Day Camp and Afterschool programs, and a robust Group Fitness schedule that has 90 classes per week, the Y is uniquely suited to all your employees’ needs. Our caring, helpful, knowledgeable staff will welcome them into the Y community and get them committed to a lifestyle that will propel them farther than any gym ever could.
The YMCA Corporate Partnerships offer wellness and lifestyle choices that "work"!
And that translates into ...
… reduced absenteeism and lower health care costs for you because when your employees feel good about themselves and have a sense of stability for their family, they’ll be at work, focused on work! And that means greater returns for your business.
Many businesses need to address their social responsibility to their community, and support its employees to do more, and care more, for nonprofit organizations and towns. The Y offers many ways to address corporate social responsibility:
- GIVE A KID THE Y financial assistance campaign provides programs, services, summer camp, afterschool care, and memberships to families in need throughout its service area. Donors can witness firsthand the joy of children taking their first swimming lesson, or socializing after school in our Kids Club, offered at many elementary schools in the area.
- “Days of Caring” may be scheduled according to your company’s needs and preferences. Employees may volunteer throughout many departments in the Y. If there is specific type of project you wish to have your staff work on, just let us know.
- Volunteer opportunities are available in many areas, including:
- Coaches and assistant coaches of children’s indoor basketball and soccer leagues
- Assisting with developmentally challenged children, teens, or adults
- Volunteering with a specific individual or department, such as fitness, community relations, community service, etc.
- Administrative tasks and short projects
- Speaker’s Bureau: Our place or yours, the Y’s professional staff brings expertise to any presentation. Your company will have access to leaders in health, fitness, child development or parenting, marketing, community service, and more. Choose a topic and we will provide the speaker!
- Lunch & Learn Programs: We partner with community and corporate leaders to provide an educational environment on numerous topics. These events may be held at the Lakeland Hills Family YMCA or at your business location.
- Corporate Fitness Nights: Your organization is invited to have its own Corporate or Family Night at our facility. Your employees, and/or their families, will enjoy our health and fitness center, indoor pool, fitness classes, gymnasium, Kids Zone (equipped with the latest interactive fitness games), and meeting room, all at no charge. We provide a fun, safe atmosphere for employees and families to enjoy an evening of fitness and recreation.
- Health Fairs: We participate in health fairs at your location, providing fit assessments, expert advice and educational materials – or your staff can come to the Y.
- Outdoor Corporate Events: The Picnic Pavilion is located outdoors at our facility, nestled in a wooded area providing covered picnic access, with a playground and area for outdoor activities. You may reserve the Pavilion for a corporate event, team-building workshop, or picnic. A very modest donation of $25 is given to our GIVE A KID THE Y financial assistance program.
- Community Wellness Programs: We are a leader in providing enrichment programs focused on health, nutrition and wellness. We also host events on various topics of interest and provide speakers who are both knowledgeable and motivational. These are all provided at no cost.
- Team-Building Programs & Events: Allow us to create an outstanding event your employees will enjoy while educating them on topics of your choice. Whether onsite or offsite, we will provide a fun and challenging event!
- Community Service: The Lakeland Hills Family YMCA has volunteer opportunities for adults and teens to provide civic responsibility for organizations in need. We also have a teen Leaders Club, with middle and high school students performing community service for various nonprofit organizations throughout the Y service area. Y membership is not required.
The Lakeland Hills Family YMCA also offers:
- Personal Training: Employees will stay motivated and inspired with our expert staff of personal trainers. Customized workouts produce quicker results while achieving fitness goals.
- Financial Assistance: The YMCA believes in serving the needs of all members in our community, regardless of their ability to pay the full cost of membership and programs. All information is kept strictly confidential. No one is ever turned away based on ability to pay.
- Early Childhood Learning Center: We have full and partial day options for preschool childcare at our facility. The curriculum includes computer skills, character development and swim/gym instruction. Y membership is not required.
- Fundraising Tools: We provide free one-week trial passes as well as membership donations for nonprofit organizations and communities.