8th-10th Grades | Monday – Friday | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
For older campers the popular LIT (Leaders-in-Training) Program provides teens with a balance of social time with peers as well as leadership and community service opportunities on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It is this balance that will give teens the responsibility to help them find success in the future. Teens are expected to participate in all facets of the program. Click link below for program guidebook and program policies.
For the safety of all campers, this season we have combined elements through work and play to bring out the leader in each camper.
- 9:00-9:15am Drop-off and morning meetings briefing
- 9:15-9:45am Assignments to help with morning rotation set-up
- 10:00-11:15am Teen Time: traditional age-appropriate camp activities (physical and non-physical). For example: Solo Cup Face Off, Cards, Jewelry Making, Archery Tag, Tchoukball, Maker Lab, 2-Square, GA-Ga, Pickleball, etc.
- 11:15am-12:15pm Help your assigned Activity Leader with lunch
- 12:15-1:00pm Lunch and ice cream
- 1:00-3:00pm Leadership Learning: workshops and skill building, event planning projects, swimming, fun/social time, fitness/group walks, and a weekly special activity.
- 3:00-3:45pm Assist Activity Leader with weekly afternoon activities (Big Fun Time, Treat Tuesday, Clean Up, etc.)
- Once per week, special activity for LITs at the Y: Paint & Slurpee Sip, Indoor Mini Golf, Paintball Party, Drive-in Movie, Chocolate Making Class, DJ Day, Amazing Race and Gameshow Greats
The LIT program will now have the opportunity for 20 service hours weekly. Letters can be provided by the Community Service Director in September based on participation.
Per two-week session:
$545 members | $570 non-members
Post Supervision $65