8th – 10th Grades | Monday – Friday | 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Due to COVID, travel is restricted, and we have planned a revised LIT (Leaders-In-Training) program to give teens with a balance of social time with peers as well as leadership and service opportunities related to the camp program. It is this balance that will give teens the responsibility to help them find success in the future. Teens are expected to participate in all facets of the program.
For the safety of all campers, this season we have combined elements through work and play to bring out the leader in each camper.
Sample Schedule for LITs:
- 9:00-9:15 AM: Drop-off and morning meetings briefing
- 9:15-9:45 AM: Assignments to help with morning rotation set-up
- 10:00-11:15 AM: Teen Time – traditional age-appropriate camp activities (physical and non-physical).
- 11:15-12:15: Help your assigned Activity Leader with lunch
- 12:15-1:00 PM: Lunch and ice cream
- 1:00-3:00 PM: Leadership Projects – help and plan camp special events projects, fun social time, and a special activity just for LITs weekly.
- 3:00-3:45 PM: Assist Activity Leader with weekly afternoon activities (Big Fun Time, Foodie Fridays, Clean Up, etc.)
The LIT program will now have the opportunity for 20 service hours weekly. Letters will be provided by the Camp Director in September based on participation. Please allow one week after request is submitted to receive letter.