Participants in these programs build skills, learn about teamwork, and focus on sportsmanship. Families are presented with second-to-none volunteer opportunities as coaches, team parents, and committee members. Youth learn new skills, make new friends, develop essential character traits, and set individual and team goals. We offer a variety of programs throughout the year to keep youth active and engaged here at the Y.
- Childcare & Camp
- Before & After School & Vacation Care
- Kids Zone
- Preschool & Pre-K
- Summer Day Camps
- 2020 Camp Session Dates and Pricing List
- Camp Options and Program Details
- Camp Sample Schedule
- Camp Tour Request Form
- Day Camp Performing Arts Session 2
- How to Choose a Camp
- Program Highlights and Campgrounds
- Registration & Payment Information
- School-Age Camp Lunch Change Request
- School-Age Camp Parent Feedback
- Staff Quality Counts
- Terms / Policies / Procedures
- Education & Enrichment
- For Kids
- Health & Wellness
- Older Adults
- Swimming & Aquatics
LHY Youth Events
Feb 1 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Make some friends from other towns while staying active and having fun in a safe and supervised environment. You may register one guest, one time only. Parents: Registration is a must!
- Pool: Recreational Swim until 8:00 p.m.
- Gym: Inflatable Ga-Ga/Indoor Soccer
- Scribner: Table Football Tourney & Valentines Creations
Feb 7 @ 7:30 am – 9:30 am
Feb 11 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
A heart attack occurs when blood is blocked from flowing to the heart. But it’s what you do, and what happens at the hospital, that tells the tale of the heart. Dr. David M. Schreck, MD discusses what happens in the ER that can potentially save your life. Learn the symptoms of a heart attack and what you or someone you know should do in an emergency of the heart.