Beginning Tuesday, December 1:
- We are opening our doors on weekdays one hour earlier, at 5:00am; closing at 8:00pm (weekend hours remain 7:00am-4:00pm).
- We have ELIMINATED reservations for the Health & Fitness Center (all workout sessions) ONLY. Therefore, you may enter and leave on your own schedule. Please note that from 1:30-2:30pm each WEEKDAY the Health & Fitness Center will be CLOSED for sanitizing. Keep that in mind when planning your workout.
- We have added extra time to the POOL SCHEDULE beginning at 5:00am. View the new pool schedule for adult lane swimming.
- ALL FITNESS CLASSES are held indoors. View the new fitness schedule here. Face coverings must be worn at all times during classes and in the facility.
- ALL FITNESS CLASSES are LIVESTREAMED via Zoom® so now you may take them in person at the Y or at home (on December 6, Yoga livestreaming is unavailable and Spin class is cancelled due to our Blood Drive ).
- This is also your chance to be musically creative! Due to royalty and copyright restrictions, we cannot stream music for these classes. You will hear the instructor, but if you choose to have music in the background, you will need to have that ready. Here are some suggested playlists should you want to incorporate them into your livestream workout. Want to create your own playlists?
- For strength classes such as body pump, butts & guts (don’t you just love that name?), etc. the beats per minute (BPM) should be between 128-130
- For barre classes, chair yoga, active-aging classes, the beats per minute should be between 125-128
- For yoga classes, any soothing music or background would work, or you can do it without music
For returning or new members:
Below you will find participant waivers for adults and minors. Every member of your family that uses the Y is required to sign this waiver prior to their return to the Y. Please submit all waivers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org